Below are the ticket amenities & payment options for those who made a tax-deductible donation for tickets to the sold-out 1st Annual “Family Fun Day” Fundraiser held on Saturday, October 28th, 2017 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm, at an exclusive location in Reston, Virginia. To find out the amenities for the “2nd Annual Family Fun Day” Fundraiser, please click here to contact us. [header image: “Family Fun Day” ticket ©2016 Kelly Fogel].
I. TICKET AMENITIES*
Each VIP ticket had provided the following amenities:
- 1 complimentary round of the food stations section (e.g., carnival food & snacks, incl. vegetarian/vegan options, etc.)
- 1 complimentary round of the beverage section (e.g., soda, juice, water, etc.)
- Access to all games & activities
II. INDIVIDUAL TICKETS*
Through Monday, October 9, 2017 (Early Bird Special): General Admission: $35
After Monday, October 9, 2017 (Standard Pricing): General Admission: $45
(Free admission for children 0 to 6 years old)
*TICKET & ATTENDANCE POLICY
Please note the following regarding the “Family Fun Day” Fundraiser tickets for those who had purchased tickets for the sold-out event:
- All tickets are distributed on the day of the event at the on-site Check-In/Will Call.
- Guests must bring to the event the ticket purchase confirmation receipt received upon purchase.
- There were no on-site sale of tickets, tickets had to be purchased by Saturday. October 28, 2017 by 1:00 pm EDT.
- Attendees who were age 18 & under had to be accompanied by an adult (18 & older).
- This was a tax-deductible event.