Every year, Love2Yeu hosts a memorable fundraiser that brings together over 300 guests from a variety of different communities for a day full of fun, music, food, games, activities, and most importantly, a good cause. This year, we partnered with AASuccess, a non profit organization in Falls Church, Virginia to host the Family Fun Day Carnival.
Who we are
The Love 2 Yêu Global Youth Initiative mission is to support programs that uplift orphaned, neglected and at-risk youth in Asia’s Pacific Rim countries and the U.S. Love2Yeu has been providing basic necessities of daily living for impoverished, neglected children who have been abandoned by their parents or have tragically become orphans, from rural villages in Vietnam.
AASuccess is a non-profit in Falls Church, Virginia. Since 2007, AASuccess has been providing leadership training and life skills coaching to young students in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area to empower their career successes, while instilling the core value of helping others and their immediate communities.
What are we raising money for?
All proceeds from the event will be used to support upcoming projects of Love2Yeu & AASuccess, including:
- Building new classrooms for an additional orphanage center
- Organizing computer lab workshops where students work together with professional computer tech volunteers in building a computer for their center. This project is partnered with a sister organization, Abandoned Little Angels.
- Providing healthcare to the underprivileged or impoverished.
- Offering scholarships for orphaned or underprivileged students
- Expanding and continuing year round mentorship for children and young adults in the metropolitan area, especially those with financial and personal hardship
- Teaching more children and young adults English and life skills globally through our virtual mentorship program
- Facilitating and empowering young students to become leaders and philanthropists in the local community
DATE AND TIME: Saturday, October 28th, 2017, from 1 PM to 4 PM
LOCATION: Lake Fairfax Park, Shelter J & K (Next to Carousel)
1400 Lake Fairfax Dr, Reston, VA 20190
– Games & activities for both Adults and Children
– Carnival food and soft drinks
– Silent Auction
There are many great opportunities to become a sponsor of this year’s event. Please see the DETAILED LIST OF SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES, or contact Keri Tran at 714-290-2781 or email@example.com for more information.
For tax-deduction purposes, the 501(c)3 # for Love 2 Yeu is: 81-3299203